- 36 - 40 uur
Reseacher Dimensional Metrology | Eindhoven
About the role:
The main goal of the Researcher is to take responsibility for and make an essential contribution to maintaining the high level of knowledge and the continuous development of the high technology within Mitutoyo RCE and within the Mitutoyo Corporation.
About the role:
- Carry out technical-scientific research in the field of theoretical and applied dimensional metrology
- Active exploration of RCE’s research field in the context of Mitutoyo’s present and future product range
- Contribute to the development and management of research programmes
- Report and present research results, and develop patents
The successful candidate will have:
- PhD, PDEng, or MSc in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering, mathematics, optics, photonics, or physics (or equivalent qualifications by experience)
- 5+ years of work experience in the relevant domains (exceptional candidates with less experience will be considered too)
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
Moreover, knowledge of those skills are preferred (alternatively strong experience in one of the below):
- Dimensional metrology
- Mechanics, mechatronics, precision engineering
- Computer programming
- Optics, photonics
- Electronics, algorithms, signal/image processing
At RCE, new concepts, principles, and technologies are developed for the benefit of these diverse Mitutoyo products. Innovations are made that lead to the enhancement of current products and which can also be the basis of completely new product lines. Every year researchers at RCE file several patents, attend and present at conferences and industrial fairs, and deliver early development stage prototypes and technology, to be perfected in the development and production engineering divisions of Mitutoyo.
What Mitutoyo RCE offers you:
- Challenging, interesting, broad spectrum of tasks defined together with the employee
- A cutting-edge technology start-up feeling with the resources and security of a large corporation
- A direct employment contract of indefinite duration (!) with Mitutoyo RCE
- Pleasant work environment, where the person is also important
- Working together with colleagues from different technical backgrounds and nationalities (currently five different nationalities)
- Excellent working conditions regarding the office space and laboratories (e.g., expansive budgets and state-of-the-art equipment)
Applying for the role as Researcher?
The initial stage of the recruitment and selection process is undertaken by us. The second stage by Mitutoyo RCE.
The successful candidate will receive a direct employment contract of indefinite duration with Mitutoyo RCE.
Please submit your application, preferably by email: email@example.com or apply online via www.roelkiers.nl